Submission Guideline for Authors
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION :
- Abstracts should only be submitted online (https://s.ub.ac.id/icasve2022/)
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Abstracts must be submitted as a Word Document.
- Abstracts should be based on any of the topic areas (but not limited) listed in the section topics* of this website or related areas.
- Abbreviations should be defined the first time they appear in your text. Example: HEA (Higher Education Area), before being used as an abbreviation only. Please, do not define or use abbreviations in the title.
- Please avoid complex mathematical formulas. For the symbols ≤ or ≥, type instead <= or >=.
- Tables, charts or other graphics may not be included and will be deleted by the editors.
- Abstracts may not be longer than 500 words.
- Please note: Abstract submission should be made in our online submission system
- If you encounter any problems during the submission process please contact the Conference Secretariat: https://icasve.ub.ac.id/
- If you wish to make any corrections to an already submitted abstract or if you wish to submit other abstracts, you should use your personal access codes. Corrections to abstracts can only be made until the deadline: December 27th, 2022
- The notification of acceptance/rejection of the abstracts submitted will be sent to you via email by December 31st, 2022.
FINAL PAPER SUBMISSION :
- If your abstract has been accepted, you should submit your Final Paper. The final paper length should be between 4 to 6 pages (including references). The template of the Final Paper is available here.
- A paper should contain the description of your study and should be structured in different sections such as: Abstract, Introduction, Methodology, Results, Conclusions, Acknowledgements (if applicable) and References.
- Please note that title and authors list should be coincident with the accepted abstract.
- Contributions will be published in conference proceedings indexed according to the result of further review.
- Full paper should be submitted online in here.